Saturday, May 31, 2008

Right smack dab in the middle of the beginning - Go Figure!

Hello World -

I am here and I am ready to begin my new adventure - MY metomorphosis (actively and consciously engaging in the transformation that you go through anyway in life whether you want to or not) & I am inviting you to take the journey (the process for which life takes you on and teaches you to grow with the flow or to grow against the grain - either way - you are growing on the trip) with me. So I am actively embracing the changes in my life and this Sunday marks a new leg in the journey - the no bs in my life leg. It's where I am 100 with myself so that I can attract and experience 100 in my life in all the forms of interaction. Now I know that seems utopia and yes it is but (very powerful word in the English language) I believe in the Law of Attraction, Seed and Harvest time, Karma, etc, and guess what - whatever you believe you attract and I am consciously "moving" with my "cheese" (ref. "Who Moved My Cheese?" - great book for adapting to the changes of life).

So my intro is to let you in on the World of Me -
See ya around the bend of life!

Mz Butterfly aka Cami

2 comments:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Yes!! Welcome to the blog world sis. I am def. going to plug you into my blogs so that my readers can come and check you out. You're already on my blogroll. I am on your's as well. I ever so politely placed myself that, because I can do that! I'm ready to go on this journey with you sis! Though the good, bad and the ugly! Let's go!

Eb the Celeb said...

Welcome to the blog world!